Eredmény: 1 - 2 (2) összesen
    PA addict naggeri avatara
    Hely
    Budapest

Alapbeállítás idézetek a pókerről

Gondoltam nyitok egy ilyen topikot, olvastam ma egy cikket ami tele van egy csomó jó dologgal, amiken érdemes lehet gondolkodni, kiragadtam belőle a fontosabbakat.
    Úgy képzelem el ezt a topikot, hogy ha valakitől hallottál egy nagy igazságot a játékról ami megváltoztatta, vagy megváltoztathatja más ember szemléletmódját akkor itt a helye.

“You should eliminate hoping from your game. You shouldn’t hope your opponent doesn’t bet, doesn’t raise, etc. Whatever happens, it’s just another chance to make a correct decision.”
    Phil Galfond

"I recognize that I'm upset that I just took a horrible beat and lost a bunch of money, but poker is a game governed in large part by random chance, and getting my money in good in situations like that is how I make my money. If the bad players didn't suck out sometimes they would stop playing the game, so it is silly for me to be angry about this, and even sillier for me to start playing worse because of it"

“In a headsup pot, when you bet or raise, your opponent can only fold, call, or raise. If he folds, your next betting decision is not until the next hand. If he calls, your next betting decision is not until the next street. If he raises – and only if he raises – you must act now. That is why, when you bet or raise, there is strategically nothing to anticipate except a raise, and therefore, if you have not anticipated a raise, you not only made a mistake, you made the only mistake possible.”

“A couple similar examples is where you have a hand on the river with showdown value that would be marginal to call a bet with, but would be very +EV to turn into a bluff, or where you're facing an all-in on the river with a hand that is a pure bluff catcher, maybe one that’s not even strong enough to beat a number of hands your opponent could possibly be bluffing with, but maybe you think your instincts are telling you he is bluffing with a very high frequency. Make no mistake, having the testicular fortitude to go with your gut and ship your stack in spots like these is, if your instincts are good, what will skyrocket your win rate. Along with tilt control, game selection, and work ethic, it’s what separates the rakeback pros and marginal winners from the absolute beasts.”
    Mert egy ismerősöm aki a psnél dolgozik azt mesélte, hogy psnél már regisztrációnál eldöntik ki lesz nyerő és ki bukó! Hiába vagy jó játékos ha 2% flop esély után riverre mákolnak! Amugy néztem pár magyart akit istenítenek psen, hát ők is tolják be mindennel

Moderátor crazy3317 avatara

Alapbeállítás

elég jó gondolatok. csak az első Galfond vagy az összes?
    "a gambler az aki ovtaskaval jar rulettezni, de az teny, h szeretem pakolgatni a stackeket"

Hozzászólás szabályai

• Új témákat nem hozhatsz létre
  • Válaszokat nem küldhetsz
  • Fájlokat nem csatolhatsz
  • A hozzászólásaidat nem módosíthatod
  •